|This article, Salem VI, was written by Sentinel 72. Please do not edit or 'acquire' this fiction without the writer's permission.|
|This article, Salem VI, is currently under active construction. The author, Sentinel 72, apologizes for the inconvenience.|
- "The Blandest Planet in the Galaxy"
- ―Official description of the planet in Imperium records
Salem VI is an agri-world colonized in the 28th of millennium by the colony ship Falgand dating back to the Age of Terra. It was once a Tomb World of the Dreieck Dynasty until the Necron Lord of said dynasty, Ramses the Bored One, retreated deep into the mountains once they peacefully negotiated with their new neighbors. Using the skill they learned and the technology provided by the colony ship, they quickly expanded and grew to become one of the largest food producers in the system. They were first discovered by the Imperium during the Age of Redemption by Rogue Traders which by that point the Masa System has created a little empire of it's own and has technology superior than the Imperium. Today Salem VI produces lots and lots of fruits and vegetables as well as meat for the Imperial Guard to eat during break time.
War in the Heavens Edit
Millions of years ago the Necrons waged war against the Old Ones and the various races they created. This war is called the War in the Heavens by the Eldar. The Necrons are split into various dynasties that rules one or more than one celestial bodies in space. There were three ruling Dynasties in the Chusets Sector: Kotak, Dreieck, and Dayira. These three dynasties were enemies against each other due to their territorial nature until the Kotak and Dreieck allied themselves to take over the Merimak River in Dayira's capital planet: Primut. After multiple losses, Dayira was defeated and their capital planet conquered by the alliance. Both Kotak and Dreieck agreed to share the rivers together and it seems like peace has finally come... until the Kotaks kidnapped the Princess of Dreieck.
Angered, the Dreieck waged war against their old allies and after successfully rescuing the Princess, escaped from Primut and hid in Salem VI. News of the defeat of the C'tans reached the Dreiecks soon after and like all dynasties, they were told to sleep for millions of years and of course, they all agreed and they slept for the years to come... except for one. The Necron Lord of Dreieck, Ramses the Bored One accidentally set the stasis time to 1 year and when he tried to return to sleep again, the alarm broke down. So he had to spend 59,999,999 years completely awake and bored on the barren desert planet.
Falgand Exploration Edit
The Bonesworks Treaty and Pre-Discovery Edit
Discovery by the Imperium Edit
Planetary Defense Edit
Notable Places Edit
- Avian Lands: The forbidden continent where the War Birds live.
- Plain Plains: A large empty land used by the Salem United Forces and the 777th Salem Wizards for training.
- Triangle Mountain: The main headquarters of the Dreieck Dynasty.
- Falgand: The colony ship that brought the colonists is still stuck outside of the entrance. Sleeper is still there.
- Space Elevator Salem-Lairt: The Space Elevator connecting Salem and its moon Lairt is highly important due to the planet relying on the moon's waters for agriculture.
Notable People Edit
- General-Commissar Seth Warden: The former leader of the 777th Salem Wizards Experimental Artillery Corps hails here. Currently missing in action during the 13th Black Crusade.